Category Specialist - Construction, Estates & FM
Value Match are supporting a Public Sector Organisation to appoint a Category Specialist within Construction, Estates & Facilities Management, to join their growing procurement team. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60,000 on offer plus benefits.
The Category Specialist will be responsible for providing procurement solutions and oversee the project delivery to clients, and to oversee, quality assure and deliver complex procurement advice and processes across the construction, estates and facilities management category. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a strategic and advisory procurement role within a successful and expanding team.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Strong and recent knowledge across the construction, estates and facilities management procurement category.
- Track record in creating and executing Category Management strategies, with ability to lead negotiations and deliver cost savings.
- Experience of dealing with outsourcing agreements and having managed these relationships from a commercial and contractual perspective.
- Advanced IT literacy skills and an experienced user of supply chain tools
- Experience of creating and developing meaningful procurement solutions for customers.
- Excellent relationship building and client management skills.