Interim IT Procurement Manager - £550 daily
Interim IT Procurement Manager - Leading Services Firm - £550 per day
I have currently partnered with a FTSE 250 Leading services organisation, who after a recent £Multi-Million investment backing are further increasing their UK presence through new service rollouts and enhancing their operational processes. They currently seek an experienced procurement professional to drive forward the IT category as an interim procurement manager.
Working closely with the Senior IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the Category Strategy. This opportunity will offer exposure across a wide range of technology sub-categories such as; hardware, software, data and professional services. Embedded into the central IT function, this is a key role in delivering service excellence, commercial value and thought leadership within the IT function.
This is a 3 month position, which may be extended. This role can be home-based or you have the option to go into the office in Hampshire. The day rate on offer is between £500-550 per day, inside ir35.
The Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders across the business
- Liaising with the Senior Procurement Manager and working together to bring the latest enhancements and innovative solutions to drive forward the procurement function
Required Background for the Procurement Project Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships and influence stakeholders
- Product knowledge including hardware, software, storage and maintenance
- Ability to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment to these and delivering against them
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Interim, interim procurement manager, Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, indirect procurement, indirect, Baskingstoke, Reading, Aldershot, Farnbrough, Slough, Hampshire, Surrey, Woking