IT - Senior Procurement Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
IT - Senior Procurement Manager.
Location: London (Extensive Travel Required)
Salary: £85-130k + Equity + Excellent Benefits.
Contact : jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced procurement manager with a hunger to join a rapidly growing organisation and implement change? This world renowned organisation operate as industry leaders within multiple sectors including FS/private equity. This large multinational are looking for a forward thinking IT procurement specialist to help grow their IT subject matter expertise practice. You will be comfortable managing the IT procurement process in a multi-site, multinational capacity, managing IT spends in the tens of millions.
Based out of London, you will relish working in a challenging, fast paced environment and be rehearsed in influencing both internal and external key stakeholders, with a mission to optimise value for money in a manner that compliments suppliers and adheres to brand credibility. This is an exciting opportunity for a SME in IT procurement to step into a prestigious firm, offering scope for rapid career progression.
As a Senior IT procurement manager you will:-
- Be responsible for IT sourcing and procurement transformation projects.
- Work across a range of IT procurement categories including IT outsourcing, application development, infrastructure and cloud services.
- Develop and consolidate strategies, by working closely and building trust with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Sell your strategy internally, ensuring buy in amongst key client stakeholders.
- IT Procurement subject matter expert with deep category experience in IT outsourcing, application development, infrastructure and cloud services.
- Have a demonstrable track record of operating and delivering in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
- Have experience driving transformation projects in a cross functional capacity.
- Excellent academic background (Bachelor's Degree)
- Valid EU work permit.
If you have relevant experience as a subject matter expert in IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then please apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: IT, Information Technology, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Procurement, Procurement Manager, Senior Procurement Manager, London, EMEA, APAC, Transformation, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Indirect, Strategy, Outsourcing, Cloud, Services, Global, Flexible Working.
Apply for IT - Senior Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly