Procurement IT Specialist
Procurement Contract Specialist (IT) - London Law Firm - £55K + Bonus
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a IT Procurement Specialist with an ambition to work along-side c-suite executives in an in-house global procurement function at a huge Global legal 500 law firm. Ranking in the top 10 firms in London it also has over 50 offices worldwide and an opportunity to work in different continents such as Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe.
This role will suit and experienced procurement specialist with an innovative and forward thinking attitude to deal with the end-to-end procurement process, delivering strategic value.
- Work in the ever advancing IT sector, managing and executing procurement projects, influencing key commercial decisions
- Advise all stakeholders and supplier management through the end-to-end IT procurement process as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the spend within certain procurement categories, proactively engaging in generating and supporting relationships with suppliers, as well as, the savings & Efficiency and contracts
- Support category managers and maintain productivity through report savings benefits
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Indirect IT procurement, also with the ability to work across multiple sub-categories in IT end-to-end.
- Work autonomously and be a quality leader with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills for optimum delivery of negotiations and contract tendering
- CIPS (Preferable)
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Brilliant company culture with social events, company sports teams
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership