Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Strategic Procurement Sourcing Specialist (FMCG/Pharma) - Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Major - £55K + Benefits - London
Exceptional for it's innovation across a multitude of sectors, this Fortune500 FMCG company is on the hunt for an experienced and ambitious Procurement Specialist to support the huge organization and nurture their growth.
The successful individual will gain exposure to a range of commodities and hone in on their analytical skills and market knowledge, assisting in the sourcing of products from their global supplier base.
- Support and contribute to strategic development across the pharmaceutical category, identifying the value of products and different customer channels
- Build and maintain key supplier relationships with some of the major players in the industry
- Research and analyze supplier and product performance within the market and advise key stakeholders and senior team members on appropriate strategy
- Be aware of all possible risks and have a strategic plan in place to rectify any areas of risk
- A strong background in analyzing data and providing innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree from a world renowned university - MBA, MCIPS (Preferred)
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Brilliant company culture with social events, company sports teams
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, FMCG, Pharma, Sourcing Specialist, London, Procurement, FMCG, Management,