Facilities Procurement Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Facilities Procurement Manager- FTSE 250 Firm
Salary: £55,000- £65,000
My client is a global real-estate and investment company is seeking a strong Procurement Manager for a career-climbing opportunity in Facilities Management.
You will join a strong leadership team and work closely with industry leading organisations in order to develop and implement procurement strategies across your varied FM category remit. With a strong track record in a similar role, you will contribute to scenery-changing real-estate projects of the highest scale and scope.
In this role, you will:
- Devise and implement strategic procurement decisions according to varied client requirements across all FM areas including but not limited to Transportation, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security Services and beyond.
- Utilise your analytical skills to deliver procurement planning, bid analysis and determining recommendations as needed
- Deliver and exceed against performance metrics including cost savings and unparalleled client service
- Develop and share your market intelligence with relevant stakeholders to contribute to informed decision making
- Develop strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and be skilled at negotiation to improve commercial interests
You will have:
- 5 - 10+ years' procurement experience in a similar position within Hard and Soft FM with a deep understanding of the supplier environment
- Previous experience working with stakeholders across the EMEA region with an emphasis on procurement service contracts
- A people-orientated mindset with the willingness to embrace cultural differences
- A degree within a relevant discipline and professional procurement qualifications are considered ideal but not required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial firm and progress your career within Facilities Management. If you believe you could be a good fit for this exciting opportunity then send your CV and details to email@example.com
Procurement, Sourcing, Global sourcing, Facilities Management, FM, Indirect, Services, Contract Management, Services Management, Real Estate, Strategy, Investment, Procurement, Procurement Strategy, Engineering, Hard FM, Soft FM, Engineering, Cleaning procurement, Catering, janitorial, energy, Critical Systems
Apply for Facilities Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly