IT Category Manager - Global IT Firm
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: IT Category Manager
Location: UK, London (Flexible Working)
Salary: 50-60k + Plus Package
Are you an experienced IT procurement professional looking to join a cutting edge organisation that prides itself on innovation? A world leading IT and Consultancy firm are looking for a SME within contract management and sourcing to take the reins within this newly created role and implement change across their wider procurement function.
Based out of London, you will also have autonomy over broad IT specifications, including but not limited to; licensing, hardware and software. Reporting into the head of procurement, you will develop and implement procurement category strategy that adheres to the wider market, compliments suppliers and onboards key internal/external stakeholders. You will operate both internally and in harmony with clients throughout the UK and Nordic region, in a cross functional, multi-site capacity.
As an IT Category Manager you will:-
- Have autonomy over the negotiation and management of 3rd party contracts, acting in the best interests of the business and its clients.
- Make alterations to Terms and Conditions as they pertain to both new and existing contracts.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to IT, aligning them with broader category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier negotiations, engagement and collaboration).
- Be cost management driven and eager to maximise value for the firm and its clients.
- Be results oriented, ensuring the procurement/sourcing functions remain on track and delivery oriented.
- Engage with key internal/external key stakeholders, consolidating processes throughout the organisation.
- Demonstrable track record of success as an IT procurement manager.
- Proven history of developing and executing multi-year strategies.
- Experience of managing contract negotiations.
- Have a history of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives within the confounds of IT and have SRM experience.
- CIPS qualifications highly beneficial.
This giant IT firm offers enviable opportunity for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, UK, Technology, London, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital.
Apply for IT Category Manager - Global IT Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly