Procurement and Contract Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement and Contract Manager - Non-Profit Organisation - Central London (Flexible)
Salary: £35k - £43k + bonus
Following a recent transformation of the procurement team, this award-winning non-profit organisation is currently looking for a new procurement and category manager to join the team. The organisation is moving in a different direction with the main aims of improving efficiencies across supply chain spends.
The successful individual will be formulating and driving a consistent approach towards sourcing, tendering and contracts management, whilst reporting to the Senior Procurement and Category Manager.
- Supporting stakeholders with design and development of sourcing strategies with a long-term vision to support category strategy
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle from concept through to contract signature and service implementation
- Deliver supply agreements, negotiations and manage contracts in accordance with strategic objectives
- Creating and implementing innovate ideas for the long and short-term development of the function
- Areas of spend will include Finance, Human Resources, IT, Travel, etc.
Required Experience / Background:
- MCIPS qualified (or willing to work towards) and degree qualified (desirable)
- Experience in procurement planning, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, category planning, and contract / supplier performance management
- Proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
If you think this role would be right for you, please send your up-to-date CV to Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly below.
Key skills: procurement, contract manager, contract, manager, corporate services, corporate, charity, non - profit, category, planning, buying, vendor, negotiation, stakeholder, procurement consultancy, procurement strategy
Apply for Procurement and Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly