Commercial and Procurement Bid Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Commercial and Procurement Bid Manager - FTSE 100 Giant - London - £65,000 - £70,000 + Excellent Package
Global Leader in the Construction world is seeking an experienced Facilities Procurement Specialist who has had exposure to a bids or business development processes. This organization works with some of the largest companies in the world so the successful applicant will be interacting with Global Powerhouses and will have the opportunity to help win huge new accounts!
As Commercial and Procurement Bid Manager you will: -
- Be an integral part of the Pre-Bid Development Process, taking part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units
- Provide the bid team with best-in-class procurement insights across FM Procurement with a specific focus on IFM Procurement
- Have a great deal of client interaction at C-Suite Level, demonstrating market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions throughout the process from introduction to final proposals
- Take the lead on huge, global projects; designing and implementing Supply Chain strategies to win the business of some of the largest companies on the planet
- Lead and develop a small team who will support you on all pre-bid procurement work for the wide range of potential new clients
Commercial and Procurement Bid Manager Required Background: -
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, ideally within FM Procurement, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- End to end exposure to procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and business development is preferable
- Previous exposure to Blue-Chip, Corporate environments in previous role(s), ideally having shown evidence of progression and strong personal achievements
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree + MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
This is an exceptional opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level and operate in a truly world-class function for one of the largest businesses in their industry! The successful applicant will be integral to the business as they develop strategy for key business projects so if you want to be able to truly affect change then this is the role for you!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, bid development, FM Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM
Apply for Commercial and Procurement Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly