6 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Administrator - Global Law Firm - London - £30K
This new and exciting role is an incredible opportunity for an individual taking their first steps into the procurement sector. Although the procurement function in this global law-firm is also in its infancy, you will hit the ground running and be given large responsibilities from the outset, also gaining exposure to key global suppliers in the industry.
With offices across the globe, this also presents an opportunity to travel around the world to their offices in Asia Pacific, Americas, and Europe. If you have a fresh mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced, innovative environment then this could be the step to launch your procurement career.
- Engage with the Procurement team on a daily basis working along side some of the best in the business to act as an interface between Finance and Procurement, ensuring the spend analysis of circa £1m is kept up to date
- Look after an inbox which is specifically designed for major business contracts
- Enhance continuous improvement across supplier base processing improvements that deliver tangible service and commercial outcomes
- Provide insight into stakeholder interactions and practices with suppliers.
- Proven Ability to work across a plethora of categories including but not limited to HR, Facilities and IT
- Graduate from a top university
- Bring something new and exciting to the team
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, graduate, Administrator, IT, HR, Global
Apply for Procurement Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly