Procurement Specialist for Consultancy Firm
3 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Specialist - One of the Largest Procurement Specialist Consultancy Firm in the world - £55-70K - Saudi Arabia
World leading procurement and supply chain consultancy firm is looking for a globally experienced dynamic and forward thinking Procurement Specialist to join this incredible and futuristic project based in Saudi Arabia.
Not only will this candidate be involved in a once in a lifetime kind of project which will launch their career and experience to new heights, they will also have the opportunity to explore the Middle East and delve into a new culture.
The company also offers a competitive salary from £55-70K, with a bonus of circa 10% and pay for all your living and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take their skill set Global and work alongside some of the best in the business. This company also offers extensive personal and career support and development; and will offer you tremendous exposure in the process.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offer and provide assistance to the Senior Procurement Specialist in execution of highly intricate and complex sourcing projects within goods, materials and services, across multi-functional teams.
- Establish and deliver on targets sustaining value for the company's client by maintaining food relationships with key suppliers and providing insight to stakeholders.
- Identify risks and manage these key risks effectively before their acceleration, providing confidence to the stakeholders by providing effective solutions
- Train junior team members in developing their insights into the analysis of market also providing this team with general performance reports
- Solid understanding of procurement processes
- Ability to identify opportunities and adapt to evolving methods
- Ability to utilise key IT systems
- Planning and organisation skills
- Degree Educated - Master's degree in the following: Business, Engineering, Finance
- 3+ years of procurement experience, and at least 1 year experience leading teams
- CIPS Certified
- Arabic language skills and fluency in English
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership
Apply for Procurement Specialist for Consultancy Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly