Software Procurement Specialist
Interim - Software Procurement Specialist - £600 a day - Top 10 London Law Firm
This global law firm is looking for a sharp and experienced Software Procurement Specialist to join their newly established In-House procurement team. They are looking for individuals with innovative ways of interacting with software procurement and new ideas of how to systematically change the procurement division.
You will be given the opportunity to work across their vast range of global offices examining key aspects of the IT Category with exposure to a range of digital platforms. This is a first class, exciting opportunity for an tech individual eager to represent a global name and make a career defining move.
- Work in the ever advancing IT Category, managing and executing procurement projects, influencing key commercial decisions
- Advise all stakeholders and supplier management through the end-to-end IT procurement process as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the spend within certain procurement categories, proactively engaging in generating and supporting relationships with suppliers, as well as, the savings & Efficiency and contracts
- Support category managers and maintain productivity through report savings benefits
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Indirect IT procurement, especially dealing with software, also with the ability to work across multiple sub-categories in IT end-to-end.
- Work autonomously and be a quality leader with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills for optimum delivery of negotiations and contract tendering
- CIPS (Preferable)
- Extensive opportunities for career and personal development
- Leading training opportunities
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership