Senior Manager, Strategic Procurement
Senior Manager, Strategic Procurement - Professional Services Brand - London (with very good flexible working) - £85,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package
Despite the established brand, £25bn+ revenues and 200,000 employees, this Global FTSE 30 firm has a surprisingly underdeveloped Procurement function - but this is beginning to change. With a new CPO and a colossal centralisation journey underway, the Firm is seeking a passionate procurement expert to join at Senior Manager Rank and play a pivotal part in the transformation.
As Associate Director, Strategic Procurement you will:-
· Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
· Influence strategy development & implementation for key spend categories, including Insurance and Benefits
· Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
· Mentor and coach two Assistant Managers, assisting their development into Associates as you in turn grow towards Senior Procurement Directorship
· Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
· Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 100 employers
· Previous Professional Services Category ownership is a must, with experience across subcategories - Insurance and Benefits
· Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
· Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This prestigious Blue Chip brand rarely goes to the external market, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at leadership level and progress one's career within a collaborative and rewarding environment. The Firm has a generous flexible working policy and holiday allowance, so their new team member will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.