Head of Property & FM Procurement
Head of Property & FM Procurement - FTSE 100 Organisation - Leeds based with flexible working - £70,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Bonus + Package
Household name in the Food & Beverages industry is looking to bolster their best-in-class procurement function at a senior level!
The organisation are currently undergoing an unprecedented level of growth and, due to an internal promotion, are looking to bring in a Senior Property & FM Procurement expert to take the lead on their largest indirect procurement category.
You will be managing a team of 6 up-and-coming procurement professionals and a spend of over £500m across a number of indirect categories including but not limited to Property, FM, Construction and Utilities
As Head of Property & FM Procurement, you will: -
- Design and implement the category strategy for a number of indirect categories including but not limited to Property, Hard & Soft FM, Construction and Utilities, with a spend of £500m+
- Be responsible for the FM procurement for hundreds of sites that services millions of people daily across the UK & Ireland
- Manage and develop an existing team of 6 FM / Utilities procurement specialists, with a view to growing this team in 2022
- Build and Develop long term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders both internally and externally to the business
Head of Property & FM Procurement, required background: -
- Strong experience managing the full end-to-end procurement process within Property and FM Procurement, ideally with exposure to Cleaning, Catering, Waste Management, Security and FF&E procurement. Indirect Generalists with FM Procurement experience will also be considered.
- Exposure to a fast-paced, multi-site environment is beneficial but not essential
- Strong team and stakeholder management skills
- Impressive Academic Record is beneficial but not essential (2.1 degree and MCIPS)
This is an excellent opportunity to make a name for yourself in a true industry leader and put your stamp on an already best-in-class procurement function!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM Procurement, Soft FM Procurement, Utilities Procurement, Construction Procurement, Property Procurement