Head of Property & FM Procurement
7 days left
- Full Time
Head of Property & FM Procurement - FTSE 100 Organisation - Leeds based with flexible working - £70,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Bonus + Package
Household name in the Food & Beverages industry is looking to bolster their best-in-class procurement function at a senior level!
The organisation are currently undergoing an unprecedented level of growth and, due to an internal promotion, are looking to bring in a Senior Property & FM Procurement expert to take the lead on their largest indirect procurement category.
You will be managing a team of 6 up-and-coming procurement professionals and a spend of over £500m across a number of indirect categories including but not limited to Property, FM, Construction and Utilities
As Head of Property & FM Procurement, you will: -
- Design and implement the category strategy for a number of indirect categories including but not limited to Property, Hard & Soft FM, Construction and Utilities, with a spend of £500m+
- Be responsible for the FM procurement for hundreds of sites that services millions of people daily across the UK & Ireland
- Manage and develop an existing team of 6 FM / Utilities procurement specialists, with a view to growing this team in 2022
- Build and Develop long term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders both internally and externally to the business
Head of Property & FM Procurement, required background: -
- Strong experience managing the full end-to-end procurement process within Property and FM Procurement, ideally with exposure to Cleaning, Catering, Waste Management, Security and FF&E procurement. Indirect Generalists with FM Procurement experience will also be considered.
- Exposure to a fast-paced, multi-site environment is beneficial but not essential
- Strong team and stakeholder management skills
- Impressive Academic Record is beneficial but not essential (2.1 degree and MCIPS)
This is an excellent opportunity to make a name for yourself in a true industry leader and put your stamp on an already best-in-class procurement function!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM Procurement, Soft FM Procurement, Utilities Procurement, Construction Procurement, Property Procurement
Apply for Head of Property & FM Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly