Packaging Procurement Manager
Packaging Procurement Manager - Industry Leading FMCG - London + hybrid working - £60-70k + package
Add some spice into your life and join one of the industry leaders in FMCG. This American Multinational food distribution company is seeking a well-seasoned Packaging Procurement Manager to assist in adding flavour and colour to the entire food industry! With their Global HQ in USA, this company has offices in over 27 countries and over 100 markets across China, Middle East, Africa.
This is an incredible opportunity that will give you the ability to experience a multitude of different cultural experiences, and gain exposure to a diverse range of suppliers and executives within the FMCG industry. So if you have a passion for paprika and a desire to work for a global company that encourages growth, and respects their employees, community and planet, apply, and join the adventure.
- Creating and executing procurement packaging strategies for EMEA categories, helping to add value and ensure that all potential risks are accounted for in a thorough risk management strategy
- Collaborate with the wider procurement process to optimise projects' cost, quality and service in line with the company's values and policies, also identifying key areas of cost improvement and saving opportunities
- Strategically identify suppliers and manage buyers ensuring the execution of the company's objectives also communicating with colleagues on a global scale ensuring that all company sectors across different geographies are effectively functioning.
- Utilise reporting tools and lead meetings and programmes to ensure the performance of all aspects of the process are being managed
- Degree educated from a world leading university and ideally a masters or MBA
- 5+ years of experiences as a procurement specialist in FMCG and Packaging.
- Evidence of collaboration across different categories and ensuring a smooth procurement process.
- Experience and knowledge within the food industry and a passion for flavour and spices.
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Brilliant company culture with social events, company sports teams
If you have a passion for flavour and experience as a Packaging Procurement Manager send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, FMCG, Food, Packaging, Global, American, Procurement, Sourcing Manager, Degree, MCIPS