Indirect procurement Generalist
Major London City Law Firm - Indirect Procurement Generalist - £55K + Competitive package!
One of the best in the business is searching for an energetic and pragmatic indirect procurement generalist to bring energy and passion to the procurement team within the firm. Having recently taken their procurement function in-house they are rapidly expanding giving each procurement specialist huge responsibility from the outset, with good career and personal development.
This is a perfect opportunity for you if you want to hit the ground running in a prestigious company surrounded by like-minded individuals who want to take this procurement function to a new level.
To add to this incredible opportunity the firm also has over 50 offices located worldwide, therefore, also giving you the chance to work globally, visiting the different countries and expanding your market knowledge.
- Proactively advise and manage stakeholders, building and establishing relationships across a diverse range of company levels, also supporting any Mergers and Acquisitions when necessary.
- Engage with the service functions to aid the end-to-end procurement process, supplier relationships, prioritizing savings & efficiency.
- Offer support to Category Managers by implementing and communicating concise strategic plans.
- Undertake research and analysis of supply markets, conducting negotiations for agreements and mitigating risks.
- Be proactive with organization of performance reviews, register executed contracts and conduct ethical practices that align with the company.
- Specialist experience with indirect procurement with he adaptability to work across multiple categories
- Be proactive with a positive mental attitude
- Experience In managing an end-to-end procurement process
- Organization and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managerial roles and accounting practices
- Knowledge in global delivery across complicated environments
- Excellent analytical, IT, and numerical skills
- CIPS / or working towards is desirable
What can they offer you?
- Good benefits and package
- Incredible culture which prides itself on work/life balance
- Huge exposure and a definite career enhancing move
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership