Indirect Category Specialist - Leading Not For Profit
Indirect Category Specialist- Leading Not for Profit - Excellent Tailored Development Plan - Award Winning Procurement & Sourcing Team - London - £40k - £43k + Benefits
Location: Central London with remote working
Due to an expansion of their indirect procurement function this leading not for profit is seeking a bright, ambitious and up-and-coming strategic sourcing specialist to join its award-winning team as Indirect Category Specialist. With a challenging range of £ Multi-Million sub-categories to manage and a supportive and collaborative team ethos, the Indirect Category Specialist will embed themselves quickly and build an impressive portfolio of strategic achievements.
As an Indirect Category Specialist -you Will:
- Help design & implement innovative category strategies across the full range of Professional Services spend areas including HR, Travel, Legal, Financial, and other indirect services
- Manage a challenging executive stakeholder community, honing your influencing skills and playing a key role in the further progression of procurement
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting & negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc)
Required experience & QUALIFICATIONS: -
- A strong introduction to procurement via a FTSE 250 Procurement Graduate Scheme, or experience as a Buyer / Procurement Specialist/Sourcing Manager
- Full working knowledge of end-to-end procurement lifecycle, with exceptionally strong stakeholder management, strategic sourcing and project management skills
- Ideally at least a year specifically spent working across an indirect procurement category (i.e. Marketing Procurement, HR / Professional Services, IT, FM etc)
- Degree & CIPS (or studying towards)
To apply please send an up to date copy of your cv through to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This is a stand-out opportunity for an ambitious procurement & sourcing specialist to focus on challenging strategic projects and progress quickly to management.
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FT