IT - Indirect Category Manager - Globally Renowned Company
Job Title: IT - Indirect Category Manager
Location: Berlin (Flexible Working)
Please Note: Any applicant must be an EU national and willing to relocate to Germany.
Are you an experienced IT procurement category manager looking to join a rapidly growing organisation and implement change? A globally renowned agricultural company seek someone like you to join their procurement function and help implement and execute innovative category strategy to meet the needs of the organisation through 2021 and beyond. Based out of Berlin, you will have the autonomy to develop global strategies from the ground up and will be comfortable managing category spend pertaining to IT in a cross functional, multi-site capacity (60+ countries).
Reporting into the head of indirect procurement, you will be familiar handling hardware, software, SaaS, licensing and infrastructure. This is a standalone role within a young, dynamic procurement team consisting of highly entrepreneurial and autonomous individuals such as yourself. As such, this role offers scope for rapid career progression.
As an Indirect IT Category Manager you will:-
- Manage and negotiate contracts pertaining to IT procurement.
- Leverage your category knowledge in any of the following; IT, Consulting, FM, Insurance, Fleet and Travel Management.
- Have a knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to IT, and ensure they adhere to wider category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier engagement, collaboration and negotiations).
- Co-ordinate/consolidate procurement functions across multiple sites.
- Be a harmonising force throughout the organisation, ensuring buy in from both internal and external key stakeholders to multi-year strategies.
- Relevant bachelors' degree preferred (Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management)
- 3+ years' experience as an IT procurement manager.
- Have a history of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives within the confounds of IT and have SRM experience.
- Confident negotiating contracts.
- CIPs qualifications highly desirable.
- Valid EU work permit.
This agricultural giant offers excellent avenues for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Germany, Agriculture, Berlin, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, SaaS.