Senior Procurement Consultant
Senior Procurement Consultant - Boutique Procurement Consultancy - London - £50,000-£60,000 - Fantastic Progression Opportunities!
Due to a recent period of rapid growth this boutique procurement consultancy is looking for an indirect procurement specialist to come in and work on site at one of their flagship clients. The successful applicant will help transform the client's indirect procurement function and set up processes that will add value and reduce costs for the long term!
As Senior Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Create and develop intricate procurement strategies across all indirect categories, including but not limited to Marketing Procurement, Professional Services, and IT Procurement
- Work on-site at one of the company's largest clients that operate across both the public and private sectors
- Build and develop relationships with key external stakeholders to ensure a long-lasting partnership between the consultancy and their client
- Be part of a fast-moving, and rapidly growing team that is dedicated to providing excellent service to all of their clients
Senior Procurement Consultant required background: -
- Experience of implementing category strategies across a range of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to Marketing Procurement, Professional Services, and IT Procurement
- Prior exposure to both the Public and Private sectors is beneficial but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills/ evidence of working closely with clients
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on a transforming procurement function at an industry leading blue-chip, whilst working for a rapidly growing boutique consultancy!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, procurement consultant, procurement consultancy, indirect generalist, public sector, private sector, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, professional services, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement, London, South East, Home Counties, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent