Procurement Specialist (IT)
Procurement Specialist (IT) - Global Law Firm - £50-55K + benefits - London
One of the largest global firms in the UK is looking for an IT Procurement Specialist to bring passion and drive into this brand new in-house procurement function. They are looking for someone who knows the IT and Software Category inside out and who can instill knowledge of the market and implement strategic processes.
As a firm at the forefront of innovation they are searching for a proactive and adaptable individual that can strategically influence and support tech decisions across a range of categories and projects and has good stakeholder management in their repertoire.
You will be given the opportunity to work across their vast range of global offices examining key aspects of the IT Category with exposure to a range of digital platforms. This is a first class, exciting opportunity for a tech individual eager to represent a global name and make a career defining move.
- Work in the ever advancing IT Category, managing and executing procurement projects, influencing key commercial decisions
- Advise all stakeholders and supplier management through the end-to-end IT procurement process as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the spend within certain procurement categories, proactively engaging in generating and supporting relationships with suppliers, as well as, the savings & Efficiency and contracts
- Support category managers and maintain productivity through report savings benefits
- Experience in Indirect IT procurement, also with the ability to work across multiple sub-categories in IT end-to-end.
- Work autonomously and be a quality leader with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills for optimum delivery of negotiations and contract tendering
- CIPS (Preferable)
- Extensive opportunities for career and personal development
- Leading training opportunities
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership
Apply for Procurement Specialist (IT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly