Senior Procurement Specialist - IT & Indirects
Senior Procurement Specialist - IT & Indirects - Accelerated Promotion to Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - London or Manchester - £50,000 + Bonus
Due to an internal promotion this FTSE 100 Professional Services major is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this Global Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
Senior Procurement Specialist - IT & Indirects role profile:-
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focussing on complex Technology procurement categories across Software, IT Services, Consultancy, Telecoms, Hardware & Data Centre spend areas, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and niche vendors
- Reporting into the IT Category Lead, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 18 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this Senior Procurement Specialist position is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.