Senior Procurement Manager - Telecoms
Senior Procurement Manager - Telecoms - Multinational Communications Firm - £70-80K + Bonus - London based (hybrid model working)
With over 100,000 employees and operations world wide in 100 countries, this global communications firm is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their transformative company working for their key clients.
This company has won countless awards for their work and have a clientele of some of the world's biggest FTSE 100 companies and organizations. With offices in locations such as New York, London and Singapore, there is ample opportunity to travel and gain corporate presence across markets worldwide.
- Identifying issues and gaps and strategically implement a route to specific goals and transformations
- Work along side the procurement team to gain knowledge and data of the markets, analyzing key point to negotiate with suppliers for the best market value
- Manage and support key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all major decisions within the procurement function and presenting them with risks and solutions
- Liaise with global procurement directors and regional procurement directors to validate ways of working - whether that be combining practices taking key elements and implementing them elsewhere.
What you will need:
- Strong background in Procurement and the processes and policies
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Management experience
- Credibility with key stakeholder
- A group of passionate and like-minded people
- The opportunity to create and influence in a huge business working on major projects unparalleled in the industry
- Flexibility with work, they understand people have lives outside of the office and want to respect that
- Career progression and development
If you are passionate, driven and enjoy challenging and stimulating work then please apply directly or send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: global, IT procurement, procurement manager, communications, applications, development, London, Singapore, New York, application development, manager, Europe, technology, application procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement