Capital Procurement Manager - £50k - Reading
Capital Procurement Manager - Leading Construction- Reading - £50K + Package
I have recently engaged with a major UK client who operate across £Multi-Billion Construction Projects and are leading the way in their industry.
Due to enormous expansion, they currently require an experienced procurement professional to cover their complex Capital Projects. This category covers multiple huge spend projects, such as upgrades, refurbishments and new builds, and requires the ability to drive large projects through the correct route to markets.
If you are an experienced procurement professional with a strong understanding of capital services and have a capability of successfully managing stakeholders across the whole business, this could be a fantastic next step in your career with a renowned company, who pride themselves on retaining, developing and progressing their internal talent.
This is a permanent position offering a salary ranging between £45-55K, alongside a fantastic package, including a matched pension up to 12%. Flexible working is offered, meaning that when Covid restrictions allow, you will be based in the HQ in Reading 2-3 days a week, with the rest being home-based. If you are eager to develop your career in procurement with an industry leading company, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference on a huge scale!
The Capital Sourcing Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading strategy development for specific sourcing projects as allocated by the Business Partner (these will be for major capital (construction) projects and assets but may involve services or a combination of all)
- Creating compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which challenge current ways of working and deliver the best value to the company
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Capital Sourcing Procurement Manager:
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- A good understanding of standard industry contract forms i.e. NEC, IChemE and/or FIDIC and the risk profiles associated with each
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks and with a strong understanding of construction delivery models.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, CAPEX, capital expenditure, sourcing, projects, FM, Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Slough, Hampshire, Maidenhead, Newbury