Capital Procurement Manager - Global Consultancy
Capital Procurement Manager - Global Construction Consultancy - 50-60K
Due to an increased workload and the securing of new clients to work on exciting projects, this award-winning construction firm have a new opportunity for a Procurement and Contracts Consultant to join their growing Contract Services division, based all around the UK. If you are a strategic procurement professional with experience in construction, this could be a fantastic opportunity to work with an on novel and exciting projects with a world-leading firm.
You will be remote working initially, then be based in one of the many UK office's to work on multiple projects. You will gain exposure to public and private sector clients and have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to key account clients. Further opportunities are available to travel both nationally and internationally to service and manage key commissions for their blue-chip client portfolio.
The salary on offer ranges between £50-60K, alongside a fantastic package including a car allowance, 5% matched pension, private healthcare and more!
If this opportunity excites you and matches your experience, I would love to hear from you!
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change, in order to add value to organisations
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process extracting value across a range of £Multi-Million Construction contracts for multiple FTSE500 Clients
- Lead various project teams, ensuring that they are meeting targets and exceeding client expectations
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- MCIPS or CIPS to a high level is essential, and educated to degree level is desirable
- A strong track record of category management in the construction industry, and a competency using frameworks such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Consulting, FM, Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, UK, Leeds, Scotland, Reading, Bristol, London, Cambridge, Birmingham, Midlands, Glasgow