FM Category Manager - FTSE 250 Technology Firm
Job Title: FM Category Manager - FTSE 250 Technology Firm
Location: Hampshire (Flexible Working)
Are you an experienced FM procurement professional looking to join a rapidly growing organisation and implement change? A leading FTSE 250 technology firm seek a subject matter expert to fill this newly created role within their wider procurement team. This large multinational have initiated a colossal, cross-functional transformation programme, allocating a Soft FM budget of £30m over the next 5 years.
You will be leading the end-to-end management of the Soft FM category, guiding a team of direct reports, you will have autonomy over things including but not limited to; security, cleaning, waste management and catering . Based out of Hampshire, you will develop and execute procurement category strategy that compliments suppliers and onboards key internal/external stakeholders, negotiating contracts in the best interest of the business. You will operate in a cross-functional procurement capacity and endeavour to instil best in class performance to all sourcing initiatives.
This organisation is going through huge expansion, offering enviable avenues for career progression and the chance for an ambitious, decisive FM SME to broaden their exposure to Technology/Aerospace.
As the Soft FM Category Manager you will:-
- Lead end-to-end management of Soft FM.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to FM, and align them with broader category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier negotiations, engagement, collaboration and risk management).
- Be confident leading and negotiating contracts, acting in the best interest of the organisation.
- Be cost management focused and be eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, keeping the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Engage with key internal/external key stakeholders and be a harmonising presence throughout the organisation.
- Comprehensive experience within FM procurement (circa 3+ years).
- Have experience leading procurement transformation.
- Have a track record of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives with the confounds of FM along with SRM experience.
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree (Business, Engineering etc)
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Additional qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
This giant technology firm offers enviable opportunity for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within FM procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Indirect, UK, Technology, Hampshire, Procurement Manager, Facilities Management, FM, Soft Facilities Management, Soft FM, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Risk Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, Waste Management, Furniture, Security, Lighting, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital.