Procurement - Sourcing Specialist - Leading Not For Profit
Job Title: Procurement and Contract Manager - Corporate Services
Location: UK, London (Flexible Working)
Salary: £40-43k (Package)
Are you an ambitious procurement professional seeking to shape a rapidly growing organisation and implement your own procurement strategy? One of the UK's most notable charities are revolutionising their procurement function and seek an experienced, innovative individual to take charge of their corporate services category and initiate cost savings across multi-million pound spend areas including but not limited to; IT, Travel, HR and finance.
Based out of London, you will join an award winning procurement and sourcing team, helping to formulate and consolidate management of contracts, sourcing and tendering, building a blueprint to deliver best in sector, delivery focused procurement. You will leverage your experience to help influence both internal clients and key stakeholders and grow to eventually legislate in a cross functional capacity.
As the Procurement and Contract Manager you will:-
- Have experience as a procurement manager.
- Have a knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to corporate services, ensuring they adhere to wider category strategies and sourcing pipelines (supplier negotiations, collaboration and engagement).
- Be confident and successful in negotiating contracts that act in the best interests of the charity.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Engage proactively and harmoniously with both team members and key internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of embedding sustainable processes within the corporate services procurement function and be a passionate advocate of both the charity and the environmental agenda.
- Strong track record within Corporate Services (circa 3+ years).
- Experience delivering strategic sourcing initiatives within the confounds of Corporate Services.
- SRM experience.
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Further qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly revered charity at an exciting time of step-change, to help design a blueprint for success. If you are seeking to join an integrity led organisation in a job role primed for future progression, then please apply now by sending your CV via the apply button, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, UK, London, Technology, Procurement Manager, Corporate Services, Corporate, Charity, Human Resources, HR, Learning and Development, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, IT Consultancy, IT services, Transformation.
Apply for Procurement - Sourcing Specialist - Leading Not For Profit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly