Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC)
Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) - Global Financial Services Organisation - Predominantly Home-Working (2 days in office - multiple locations) - £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Due to an extended period of rapid growth, this industry-leading financial services organization is seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their best-in-class function on a temporary basis, with the possibility of a longer-term engagement.
The role will focus on a number of business-critical Procurement projects, some of the largest the company have ever negotiated! The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work autonomously on this project as well as gain fantastic exposure, both to a variety of IndirectProcurement categories and to C-Suite Stakeholders!
Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) Responsibilities: -
- Taking the lead over the full end-to-end procurement process of a business-critical project, testing your negotiation, contract management and process implantation skills
- Being responsible for a spend in the £millions, working across a number of Indirect Procurement categories, including but not limited to IT procurement, Marketing Procurement and Facilities Procurement
- Developing and implementing procurement process across these Indirect Procurement Categories and more specifically designing the way in which the company undertake this project
- Drafting, negotiating and amending key supplier contracts with limited assistance from the Legal team
Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) Required Background: -
- Strong experience within Indirect Procurement, ideally having covered a variety of Indirect Procurement categories, including but not limited to IT procurement, Marketing Procurement and Facilities Procurement
- Evidence of working across the full end-to-end procurement process, ideally having led full projects across IT Procurement or Facilities Procurement
- Strong contract management and Senior Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential (2.1 degree and CIPS qualification)
What the Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) role will offer you:-
- £50,000 - £55,000 + up to 10% Bonus
- Opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the procurement space, developing your skillset and building your network
- Exposure to C-Suite Stakeholders, a breadth of Indirect Procurement Categories and a Global Remit
- High potential for an extended contract or a permanent role
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, contract management, purchasing procurement, Indirect procurement, IT procurement, marketing procurement, facilities procurement, hr procurement, professional servcies procurement, financial services, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, home-working
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager (12-month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly