Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm -Southwest England but Remote working - £90k - £110k + Package - Generalist Categories across Maintenance Services, Machinery & Indirect Spend in addition to strategic leadership.
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly reputable environmental firm is experiencing large transformation and change following huge investment into the team. Having brought in a new CEO and revamped their leadership team, they're now looking to transform their procurement function, starting with a new Head of Procurement.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape a procurement function in your vision right at the beginning of a new transformation process. The Head of Procurement will be working closely with senior leaders in the team to establish new process, policy & to build a new procurement team.
As a Head of Procurement your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with key senior and director level stakeholders across the business to drive procurement policy & category management strategy.
- Set strategy across key procurement spend areas such as Maintenance Services (Electrical, Mechanical & Industrial), Machinery & Equipment (Chemical, logistics, parts etc.) and Indirect Services (Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FM & Security)
- Support the business in delivering best value for money, developing appropriate processes, and ensuring compliance with company contracting.
- Manages and grow a team of Category Managers & Buyers
In order to excel in this procurement function, the Head of Procurement will have:
- Strong expertise as a procurement generalist, ideally with experience in both strategic and doing positions.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of technical buying across areas such as manufacturing and equipment, but also experience across indirect services spend
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike.
- Highly adept in senior stakeholder engagement, with experience influencing c-site stakeholders to drive new procurement process.
- Strong presentation and influencing
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting a procurement role with real responsibility and autonomy with an accomplished brand, promising rapid individual development and significant financial rewards.
To apply please contact Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services
Apply for Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly