Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm -Southwest England but Remote working - £90k - £110k + Package - Generalist Categories across Maintenance Services, Machinery & Indirect Spend in addition to strategic leadership.
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly reputable environmental firm is experiencing large transformation and change following huge investment into the team. Having brought in a new CEO and revamped their leadership team, they're now looking to transform their procurement function, starting with a new Head of Procurement.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape a procurement function in your vision right at the beginning of a new transformation process. The Head of Procurement will be working closely with senior leaders in the team to establish new process, policy & to build a new procurement team.
As a Head of Procurement your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with key senior and director level stakeholders across the business to drive procurement policy & category management strategy.
- Set strategy across key procurement spend areas such as Maintenance Services (Electrical, Mechanical & Industrial), Machinery & Equipment (Chemical, logistics, parts etc.) and Indirect Services (Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FM & Security)
- Support the business in delivering best value for money, developing appropriate processes, and ensuring compliance with company contracting.
- Manages and grow a team of Category Managers & Buyers
In order to excel in this procurement function, the Head of Procurement will have:
- Strong expertise as a procurement generalist, ideally with experience in both strategic and doing positions.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of technical buying across areas such as manufacturing and equipment, but also experience across indirect services spend
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike.
- Highly adept in senior stakeholder engagement, with experience influencing c-site stakeholders to drive new procurement process.
- Strong presentation and influencing
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting a procurement role with real responsibility and autonomy with an accomplished brand, promising rapid individual development and significant financial rewards.
To apply please contact Adam at email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services