Technology Sourcing and Supplier Manager
Technology Sourcing and Supplier Manager - £80-90K - London - ASAP start.
A Magic Circle FinTech Law Firm is searching for an experienced Technology Sourcing and Supply Manager to join their London based team and take control of their highly strategic technology spend. They are looking for exceptional minds as well as people who strive in a collaborative and innovative environment.
This is an incredible opportunity for a subject matter expert tech procurement expert to work at such an iconic firm and develop your skills and expertise on a global scale.
You will be joining the Strategic Sourcing team consisting of 10 individuals based in UK and Warsaw as well as the wider community at the firm.
Technology Sourcing and Supplier Manager Outline:
- Take full responsibility in supporting the Tech, negotiating both software license and SaaS agreements
- Play a lead role in the contracts and pricing negotiations providing the necessary protection to the firm whilst complying with the company standards and contractual provisions.
- Create and maintain solid relationships with key stakeholders making sure they are fully aware of strategies and risks
- Take full leadership of this blue-chip firms technology vendors, leading all sourcing activities and provide expertise across the partnership at a global level.
What they are looking for:
- Proven capabilities of negotiating contracts in cloud-based applications
- Knowledge of contractual obligations arising from GDPR, good understanding and experience of Security requirements
- Have a good understanding and passion for environmental commitments, diversity and inclusion, social opportunities within the technology sector
- CIPS qualified is preferred
- Graduate from top university
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Medical services on site
- Free on site gym
- Contribution pension of 3%
- Discretionary bonus of up to 13%
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, SME, Subject Matter expert