IT Procurement Manager - Expanding Global Fintech
IT Procurement Manager
Location: London (Flexible Working)
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking IT procurement manager looking to join an exciting, rapidly growing organisation within a burgeoning sector? A large multinational Fintech company are in need of someone like you to bolster their fast paced IT procurement function. Reporting into the head of IT procurement, you will take responsibility over implementing and executing sourcing initiatives pertaining to contract renewals and new business, all whilst adhering to the wider IT category strategy.
Based out of Canary Wharf, your main areas of spend will be Telecoms and IT, incorporating areas including but not limited to; Software, Hardware and IT Services. As such, knowledge of enterprise infrastructure/application software, IT consultancy and services, print, application management and development, networks and telecoms etc will be highly beneficial.
This is an enviable opportunity for an up and coming, decisive procurement professional to broaden their exposure to the fintech space, offering scope for rapid career progression through our clients excellent inhouse procurement training and development.
As an IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Have experience in an IT procurement management role.
- Have a knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to IT, and ensure they adhere to wider category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier engagement, collaboration and negotiations).
- Have a sound knowledge of negotiating contracts, acting in the best interest of the business.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Engage proactively and be a harmonising presence with both team members and key internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of embedding sustainable processes throughout the IT procurement function and be a passionate advocate of the environmental agenda.
- Strong experience within IT procurement (circa 3+ years)
- Have a track record of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives with the confounds of IT and SRM experience.
- Have a relevant bachelors degree.
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Additional qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
- Valid EU work permit.
This giant fintech company offers enviable avenues for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, UK, Fintech, London, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms.