Category Manager - Soft FM
Procurement - Category Manager (Soft Facilities Management) - London (Flexible working) - Leading FMCG Company - £55K + Package
One of the worlds leading defense companies is looking for a strong minded and experienced Category Manager to join their Procurement team, disrupting the current systems and establishing new and innovative ways to tackle the category.
This is an incredible opportunity for individuals who are looking for global exposure as they have offices across Canada, Middle East and United States of America, giving you access to the global procurement markets.
There really is no better time to join this passionate and open-minded company with great core values such as: Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability, and health, safety and wellbeing of their staff and customers. So if you are up for a challenge in a company which will nurture your career progression then apply below.
- Responsible for the end-to-end procurement process looking after Soft FM Category, conducting research and analysis on market trends, reviewing contracts for conformance to company policies, discussing defects, risks, and problems with suppliers negotiating refunds
- Strategically executing cost and time efficient delivery of procurement sourcing projects
- Manage and inform key stakeholders managing expectations, explaining risks and strategies for the category aligning plans with stakeholders to drive value and performance
- Work on contracts and tenders, negotiating advantageous terms with key suppliers preparing requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement FM
- Procurement skills required
- Degree educated or equivalent - CIPS desirable
- Experience in Soft FM Procurement and Indirect procurement
- Track record of dealing with large spends and negotiating large contracts
What can they offer:
- Huge global exposure
- Travel ability
- Professional and personal progression and development
- Nurturing environment
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, indirect, FM, Generalist, Procurement, Soft FM, Hard FM, Facilities Management