Indirect Procurement Buyer - Award Winning Technology Firm
Indirect Procurement Buyer (HR/Training/Recruitment) - Award Winning - London - £45K + Flexible Working + Lifestyle Policies
Are you a procurement buyer looking to work in a multicultural, innovative, worldwide, technologically leading company but one that genuinely values people? If so, this is certainly for you.
A global industry leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services with an exceptional reputation; from forward-thinking innovation to being people-centric. This highly established heritage organization prides themselves on driving ambition internally, with clients and their valued employees. The countless technological awards and outstanding $17billion in revenue shows undeniable success.
This exciting opportunity involves dealing predominantly with all UK business units to manage non-IT spend whilst working within the global procurement team. Within this highly regarded procurement role you'll have autonomous accountability for circa £20M in spend across all HR procurement subcategories and extensive supplier base.
As a procurement buyer within this organization you will:
- Develop and implement HR procurement strategies for a range of activities including value creation through both automation and standardization
- Use Fieldglass to manage recruitment requirements by understanding demands, skillsets and industry changes to advise the most appropriate route to market
- Provide strategic management support to highly regarded procurement activities
- Be a highly valued member of the procurement function from being the first point of contact for all queries to mitigating risk through contractual negotiations
Indirect Procurement - What skills are required?
- Moderate to extensive experience within HR Recruitment/Training procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills to aid negotiation and management of a vast range of stakeholders
- Motivation to learn, take responsibility and work in a fast-paced environment with an independent attitude
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Amy at AA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Buyer, stakeholder management, strategic management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, HR, Human Resources, Training, Category Management, Purchasing, Strategy, London, Holborn, Reading, Private Sector, Digital, Technology, Milton Keynes,
Apply for Indirect Procurement Buyer - Award Winning Technology Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly