Technology Sourcing and Supplier Manager
Magic Circle Law Firm - 80-90K basic + extensive package - Tech Category Manager - LONDON
With an influx of procurement projects in the Technology category, Fortune 500 Magic Circle Firm is seeking a highly engaging and ambitious individual with strong experience in strategic sourcing and Technology Procurement.
As a Technology Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting tech systems, the data and applications, negotiating key software licensing and SaaS agreements, providing consultative expertise across the end-to-end procurement life cycle.
- Identify and agree saving targets across the technology category, making sure that you are assessing the market and being conscious about potential long term benefits of supplier relationships whilst delivering on those targets
- Researching and analyzing the tech market, understanding appropriate pricing in order to protect the firm in supplier negotiations as well as being compliant with the firms contractual regulations and standards
- Work alongside key stakeholders, keeping them informed on potential risks and aversions as well as category plans and statistics, maintaining relationships and credibility
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant procurement and sourcing experience negotiating tech contracts, working with suppliers such as Microsoft, SAP, and Workday is essential
- Proven ability to lead commercial negotiations, working with key stakeholders, building and maintaining supplier relationships all whilst abiding by the firms policies.
- CIPS qualification
- Graduate from leading University
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement