Product Sourcing Lead - Fortune500 Pharma
Global Product Sourcing Lead - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Major - Competitive Salary & Benefits - London
This global pharmaceutical major, following the development of an innovative new business unit, is looking to bring onboard an ambitious sourcing lead as part of their continued growth. This is a global role, where you will support projects teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base.
This is an ideal first steppingstone into a global organisation with a highly valued procurement function, where you will support on some of the leading products and materials in the pharmaceutical sectors.
Global Sourcing role profile:-
- Support sourcing strategy development and deal execution across multiple pharmaceutical commodities
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
- Proven sourcing experience in a product based role within pharma, retail or FMCG related sectors
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive and develop a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more please apply directly through this page or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com