Are you trying to enter the procurement market or looking for a new opportunity that doesn't require extensive experience? If so, this role is certainly for you.
Within this procurement role you will be working for a highly reputable Global Financial Services company that is committed to not only innovating their offerings to help improve customer lives, but also continuously strive to provide a supportive environment for all employees. Various initiatives are available in order to fast track your career including an annual salary review and bonus opportunities. If that's not enough, the benefits are endless from an attractive pension scheme to gym memberships and flexible working possibilities.
Within this Procurement Buyer role you will…
- Have autonomy over the execution of the end-to-end procurement process
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders involved within procurement both internally and externally
- Be responsible for understanding the procurement budget approach to manage expenses and monitor performance using various procurement utilisation tools
- Undertake strategic procurement sourcing for indirect categories from HR Procurement to Marketing Procurement
To apply for this exciting procurement buyer opportunity, you will need…
- Educated at least to A level - Degree is preferable
- CIPS Professional Procurement Qualification
- Some Procurement experience or highly motivated to learn
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, HR Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FM Procurement, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus