Award Winning Procurement Consultancy Firm - Consultant - Remote based (with one weekly travel day to London) - £35-50K + Extensive Package
Empowering some of the biggest companies across the globe to optimize their procurement and cost reduction performance, this data-led procurement transformation company is rapidly expanding and looking for ambitious and well educated procurement professionals to join them on their journey.
As a procurement and cost reduction consultant you will be working on a range of projects for FTSE 350 companies, building and maintaining relationships with key clients, understanding and analyzing aspects of the clients business and market to solve current procurement challenges and diversify their strategies.
This procurement consulting firm operates across the globe and within a multitude of sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Media. This will therefore give you the exposure across a range of sectors and markets , as well as to some of the best minds in the business.
Key procurement responsibilities:
- As a procurement consultant you will be working alongside the clients on key projects identifying areas of cost reduction, working across both direct and indirect spend
- You will be part of a wider procurement team, identifying savings and areas of cost cutting
- You will be working with senior stakeholders and suppliers building and maintaining strong relationships
- You will be engaging in data analysis, writing and driving strategy based off obtained market data
- Evidence of strong experience within Procurement and Supply Chain preferably within the Automotive, Defense or Aerospace sectors.
- Have experience within strategic sourcing and dealing with corporate suppliers
- Have the drive and ambition to work in a fast paced meritocratic environment with opportunity for career progression
- Have a degree from a top class university or the equivalent
If you are looking for your next challenge and a career defining move, please get in touch with your CV by email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: global, IT procurement, procurement manager, communications, applications, development, London, Singapore, New York, application development, manager, Europe, technology, application procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, Aerospace, Automotive, consultant, Buyer