IT Procurement Lead - FTSE 250 Aerospace
IT Procurement Lead - FTSE 250 Aerospace - Portsmouth (Flexible)
Salary: £55k - £65k
This British multinational aerospace and defence company are seeking an IT procurement lead to join their procurement function. With the announcement of a £100m transformation within their IT Procurement function, they are expanding category spend and project values, so joining at this time will lead to excellent opportunities for career progression.
Renowned for their research & development, they are leaders in innovation within energy, aerospace and cyber. This permanent position will be based out of the Portsmouth office, working closely with the Head of Procurement, and offers flexible working. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and gain invaluable experience working for an industry leader.
- Build and establish relationships with suppliers and stakeholders - ensuring a positive workplace relationship is in place
- Oversee the IT procurement category including software, hardware and telecoms, with direct responsibility for the sourcing of new suppliers, negotiations and contract management
- Develop new strategies and implement procurement policies, whilst liaising with stakeholders to determine the direction of the digital transformation
- Assist with the management of the newly introduced IT systems including P2P software and services
- Strong background in procurement and category management is essential, with specific knowledge of IT and technology procurement
- Ability to lead a team and manage the end-to-end procurement process
- Degree and CIPS qualified is desirable
- Understanding of licensing within IT procurement
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly below
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, defence procurement, IT management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirect buyer, purchasing, procurement consultant, supply chain lead, aerospace, defence, engineering, procurement contracts, IT, IT procurement, software, hardware, cyber, digital, IT services, IT security, Hampshire, Surrey, Guildford, Aldershot, Reading, Basingstoke, Woking, Portsmouth