Sourcing Manager (6021)
We are seeking a Sourcing Manager to work with stakeholders to develop & deliver sourcing strategies for a wide range of goods and services for our client.
This is a great opportunity to join our client, the UK's largest Water and Wastewater Company, in a strategic sourcing role as they continue to invest to improve their network and infrastructure - pipes, sewage treatment and clean water treatment plants, ensuring delivery of an essential service to their customers.
As Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management and identification of multiple strategic projects
- Utilise market knowledge & expertise to inform strategic decisions
- Deliver successful negotiation & implementation of new contracts
- Deliver budgeted business benefits
- Communicate with contract management team to ensure consistent and compliant behaviour regarding contract management
- Ensure risk is managed & mitigated throughout the sourcing process
- Delivering end-to-end tenders
- Communicating with stakeholders across all levels
As Sourcing Manager you will ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our client’s live supplier agreements, driving supplier performance and value.
The Sourcing Manager will:
- Demonstrate leadership within the Commercial Team by always striving for the highest standards of professionalism, high energy, commitment and best-practice
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to build relationships and influence at a senior level
- Lead and develop strategy development for specific complex projects
- Work in partnership with internal and external customers ensuring that it is always at the highest standard
- Build reputable and trusted relationships with key holders, with the ability to engage and influence
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Sourcing Manager (6021)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly