Direct Procurement Consultant - Rapid Progression
Direct Procurement Consultant - Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy- Multiple Positions across the South of the UK - £45,000 - £50,000 + FastTrack Career Progression + Package
Specialist Procurement Consultancy is looking for a direct procurement specialist to join their rapidly growing consultancy practice and help transform and improve some of the most exciting procurement functions around the world.
The company have been growing exponentially over the last few years and have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. The successful applicant will look after huge procurement, supply chain and wider operation transformations at some of the most renowned companies on the planet!
This is the perfect opportunity for a bright, ambitious direct procurement specialist to enter the world of consultancy.
As Direct Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Support on long-term transformations for FTSE 100 Automotive/Aerospace/Manufacturing firms across a variety of capacities that will align to your areas of expertise, across projects that include but are not limited to Procurement Transformation, Digital Procurement, P2P Implementations, Cost Reduction, S&OP
- Play an integral role in some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world, to understand their needs in order to dramatically improve their procurement functions
- Develop brand new ideas and frameworks to help identify and solve problems within your client's procurement function
- Take complete ownership over certain projects to improve your skills, add to your portfolio, and FastTrack your progression to Senior Consultant and beyond
Direct Procurement Consultant Required Background: -
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial individual with experience of procurement consulting/ project management/ procurement transformation in your previous role(s)
- Direct procurement experience ideally gained within the Automotive/Aerospace/Manufacturing industries
- Clear evidence of rapid progression and personal achievements in previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your consultancy career or take it to the next level within a company that continues to grow globally, with very little sign of slowing down.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, direct procurement, procurement consultant, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, London, South, Southeast, South West, Bristol, Reading
Apply for Direct Procurement Consultant - Rapid Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly