Indirect Procurement Senior Consultant / London / £60K + Bonus
Indirect Procurement Senior Consultant / Process Outsourcing & Professional Services / London / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Flexi
This highly reputable Consulting, Transformation and Digital Services business is looking for an experienced procurement Senior Consultant to manage a variety of projects and stakeholders; within both the private and public sector. Renowned for its innovation capabilities, this organization prides itself on improving connections within and between both corporate and institutional environments through exceptional services and cutting-edge technologies. Coupled with being committed to its employees and overall responsible business, this international corporation is certainly not one to miss.
Within this dynamic and exciting procurement role, you'll be required to….
- Utilise a range of procurement tools, methodologies, innovations and specialist knowledge to deliver procurement processes across multiple procurement categories
- Establish effective relationships with a dichotomy of stakeholders from colleagues to highly regarded clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, workstreams or programmes to continuously mitigate risk within procurement processes as well as continuously undertake Opportunity Risk Assessment Reviews to consistently identify and deliver cost saving initiatives
- Proactively develop invaluable expertise across multiple procurement Categories and through a variety of procurement areas, from Strategic sourcing and procurement Category Management to SRM and Programme Management
To be considered for this procurement Senior Consultant position you need…
- CIPS or other relevant business qualification and degree
- Experience within developing procurement category strategies and sourcing across categories as well as senior stakeholder and supplier relationships
- Demonstrate past abilities in various procurement related activities including supplier selection, negotiation and complex contract management
- Innovative and results orientated with an understanding of "value added" procurement
- Experience within both private and public sector procurement, matrix structures and business consultancy is advantageous but not conditional
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Amy at: jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.ukor directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, senior consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes,