IT Category Manager - Leading Global FMCG
Job Title: IT Category Manager
Salary: €60-70k + Bonus (15%) + Excellent Benefits
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an ambitious IT procurement specialist with a desire to join an ever expanding organisation and implement your own procurement strategy? World Renowned FMCG seek an innovative, experienced IT procurement professional to help grow their IT procurement function. Based out of Dublin, you will join their wider procurement team in a bid to drive their digital transformation through 2021 and beyond. Reporting into the CIO, you will manage a spend of circa £200 million, be forward thinking and implement procurement strategy that maximises sustainability, operational and commercial benefits. You will have autonomy over areas including but not limited to; IT Procurement, Central Functions, Compliance and Governance, Contracts, Operational Effectiveness, E-Sourcing and Systems and will influence both internal and external key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial procurement professional to broaden their exposure to IT procurement within an FMCG and flourish in a fast-paced, strategy led leadership role. This organisation take pride in developing from within, providing ample opportunity for rapid career progression.
As an IT Category Manager you will:-
- Provide best in class advice in IT procurement strategy that influences key stakeholders.
- Be trusted and communicate effectively across functions and channels.
- Drive transformational change throughout the procurement team and be a passionate advocate of the environmental agenda and sustainable practices.
- Have a proven track record of working and delivering in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
- Build and manage SRM strategy pertaining to the category.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Demonstrable track record of success as an IT category manager/procurement advisor.
- Proven record of developing and executing multi-year strategies.
- Previous experience of handling contract negotiations.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPS highly desirable.
- Valid EU work permit.
This FMCG offers an enviable career path with opportunities for progression. If you have experience as a Category Manager within IT and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category Manager, IT, FMCG, UK, Ireland, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, IT Transformation.