Direct Procurement Consultant / London / 50K + Flexi
This award-winning management consulting company utilises data to accelerate cost transformation. Their established approach and extensive expertise facilitates delivery of a range of projects, from rapid opportunity discovery to full strategic transformation.
Operating within consumer, industrial and technological practice areas focusing on a variety of sectors from media and retail to aerospace and defence. This dynamic procurement consultant role involves a variety of activities, from project coordination and data analysis to planning and problem-solving. With a track record of rapid progression throughout the company coupled with their highly regarded reputation makes this procurement role not one to miss out on.
Within this procurement consultant role you will be required to…
- Develop a deep understanding of client's business to undertake project support and execute workshops to capture client requirements.
- Identify issues and recommend solutions as well as have the opportunity to improve procurement processes
- Test data quality through analysis using a proven approach and subsequently present evidence in meetings
- Take lead on projects as expertise grow with the opportunity to prove your individual capabilities and progress to Senior Consultant
- Develop and deliver workstream project plans including identification and prioritisation of critical procurement path activities to aid optimum efficiency
To apply for this procurement consultant role you will need…
- High Degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science or economic related disciplines
- Desirable if you have done a relevant masters, are able to speak a second language and provide evidence of on-going learning
- 3 years' experience with clients and stakeholders in consultant/corporate environments within either project management, finance/business change or procurement/supply chain
- Key skills ranging from a team working mentality and relationship management to intellectual agility and attention to detail
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, procurement consultant, stakeholder management, data analysis, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, procurement process, private sector, indirect procurement, project support, SRM, industrial, technology, consultancy,