World Renowned Procurement Consultancy Firm - Senior Buyer - Remote based work (occasional travel to Stunning London office) - 45-50K + Extensive Package
Join this award winning consultancy firm on their transformative and expansive journey. They are looking for an experienced and well educated Senior Directs Buyer to join their procurement function amongst procurement specialists and suppliers to aid in the end-to-end procurement process. Crossing a multitude of sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive and defence, there will never be a dull moment!
This market leading consultancy firm works alongside a range of FTSE 250 companies on high profile procurement projects across the globe. As a Senior Buyer you will be responsible for market research and data analysis in order to best inform the key clients and stakeholders on their business venture.
You will be joining a multinational procurement consultancy firm, meaning you will have the opportunity to dive into global supplier markets and broaden your procurement knowledge, as well as having the opportunity to travel to some of the firms iconic offices worldwide.
You can be based anywhere across the UK as this is a solely Home based working role with occasional travel o their stunning HQ office.
Responsibilities of a Senior Buyer:
- Identify and agree saving targets across all direct categories, assessing the market for areas of cost saving and reductions whilst building and maintaining long lasting relationships with suppliers
- Hit company saving targets by researching and analyzing the market, understanding appropriate pricing in order to protect the firm in supplier negotiations as well as being compliant with the firms contractual regulations and standards
- Producing data analysis to present to key stakeholders, keeping them informed on potential risks and aversions as well as strategies, maintaining relationships and credibility
- Strong procurement and supply chain knowledge particularly within the key sectors of automotive, defense, and aerospace
- Evidence of knowledge of the supplier markets and established supplier relationships
- A passion to work in a fast paced environment that delivers credit based on merit
- Have a good academic track record with a degree from a world renowned university or the equivalent
If you are looking for your next challenge and a career defining move, please get in touch with your CV by email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: global, IT procurement, procurement manager, communications, applications, development, London, Singapore, New York, application development, manager, Europe, technology, application procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, Aerospace, Automotive, consultant, Buyer, Procurement, Senior Buyer, Consultancy, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Reading, Bath, Bristol
Apply for Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly