Procurement Specialist for Consultancy Firm
Procurement Specialist - One of the Largest Procurement Specialist Consultancy Firm in the world - £55-70K - London
This world leading Procurement and Supply Chain consultancy firm is looking for an experience and dynamic Procurement Specialist to join their Procurement function on one of their biggest and most forward thinking projects to date.
Joining this once in a lifetime project you will gain exposure to a global end-to-end procurement as well as building extensive knowledge of the global supplier market launching your career to new heights.
As this project is based in the Middle East they are offering a competitive salary of 75K, with a bonus of circa 10% and all living costs paid for. You will get to explore a new culture engaging with some of the best in the business whilst getting the career and personal progression you desire.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offer and provide assistance to the Senior Procurement Specialist in execution of highly intricate and complex sourcing projects within goods, materials and services, across multi-functional teams.
- Establish and deliver on targets sustaining value for the company's client by maintaining food relationships with key suppliers and providing insight to stakeholders.
- Identify risks and manage these key risks effectively before their acceleration, providing confidence to the stakeholders by providing effective solutions
- Train junior team members in developing their insights into the analysis of market also providing this team with general performance reports
- Solid understanding of end-to-end procurement processes
- Ability to identify opportunities and adapt to evolving methods
- Ability to utilise key IT systems
- Degree Educated - Master's degree in the following: Business, Engineering, Finance
- 3+ years of procurement experience, and at least 1 year experience leading teams
- CIPS Certified
- Arabic language skills and fluency in English
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership
Apply for Procurement Specialist for Consultancy Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly