IT Sourcing Specialist - World Leading Pharmaceutical
Job Title: IT Sourcing Manager
Location: UK, London
Salary: £45-55k (plus package)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you a bright, ambitious IT procurement specialist with a hunger to join a rapidly growing organisation and manage your own strategy playbook? World leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to bolster their award winning procurement function. Based out of their sleek, state of the art London HQ, you will manage a broad portfolio including but not limited to; Networks, Storage, App Hosting (cloud) and End User Services.
Reporting into the Director of Core Technologies, you will operate under a 7-step sourcing methodology, managing procurement sourcing pipelines (negotiations, collaboration and engagement) and complimenting the wider category strategy.
This organisation is undergoing significant procurement transformation within both its consumer and pharma departments, offering enviable opportunities develop further into either division in the future.
As the IT sourcing manager you will:-
- Provide best in class advice in IT sourcing strategy and leverage global stakeholder base.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of procurement sourcing initiatives as they relate to IT, and align them with broader procurement category strategy and sourcing pipeline (SRM, negotiation, collaboration and risk management).
- Manage a spend of $1.5 billion, across compute, storage, networks, app hosting (cloud) and end user services.
- Demonstrate proficiency in HP, SAP, MS and Dell etc.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, helping to keep the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Proven record of success as an IT sourcing specialist.
- Comfortable developing and executing multi-year strategies.
- Familiar with Ariba e-sourcing.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPS highly desirable.
- Relevant bachelors degree or equivalent.
This global pharmaceutical offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Sourcing Specialist, Category Manager, IT, FMCG, UK, London, Ireland, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT Services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, IT Transformation, Applications.
Apply for IT Sourcing Specialist - World Leading Pharmaceutical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly