Direct Procurement Strategic Sourcing / London / 55K
Direct Procurement Strategic Sourcing Specialist / London / Global Company / Generic Pharmaceutical Sourcing / £50,000 - £55,000 + rapid progression
A globally renowned fortune 100 pharmaceutical company is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity. This reputable organization has almost 200 years of heritage and extensive expertise, coupled with the opportunity to rapidly progress and work amongst some of the most talented people in the industry. This is not a role you want to miss out on.
Within this procurement role, you will have direct exposure to key global procurement suppliers whilst working directly for Sourcing Initiatives by focusing on various procurement activities; from creation to delivery of new sourcing strategies and processes as well as managing product launches and price management strategy implication. This rare opportunity will enable you to develop your individual procurement capabilities in unprecedented ways.
Within this procurement role you will be required to…
- Identify value creation opportunities across all procurement areas from generic suppliers to generic product categories as well as implement procurement process improvements, all of which facilitates the dynamic nature of this role
- A variety of day-to-day activities from data gathering, analysis and monitoring through to supporting new strategic initiatives and product launches
- Manage and utilize internal stakeholders through promotion of diverse team perspectives and ideas
- Work cross-functionally with some of the most capable global organizations and procurement professionals
Within this direct procurement strategic sourcing role you will need…
- Degree education, preferably in a relatable field including Business, Science and Engineering
- Ideally 4 years' experience in a relevant area, from retail and sourcing to consulting and product management
- Some generic pharmaceutical product sourcing experience would be advantageous
- Skills surrounding relationship management, negotiation and communication as well as being highly motivated and results-driven
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, SRM, supplier management, global, stakeholder management, strategic management, cross-category, London, Reading, High Wycombe, Category Management, Pharmaceuticals, negotiation, Private, sourcing, strategic sourcing, procurement sourcing, worldwide Career Progression
Apply for Direct Procurement Strategic Sourcing / London / 55K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly