Procurement Specialist (IT)
Category Manager (Tech) - London City Law Firm - 45-55K + Package and Flexi Working
Covering a wide range of sectors from Infrastructure to Technology this fast growing and evolving Law firm is looking for a Procurement Category Manager to come in and take the reigns in their in-house Procurement Function. Working alongside lawyers and consultants they are looking for a highly engaging and experience Procurement specialist to deal with their end-to-end procurement processes.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for supporting key tech systems and negotiating software licensing and SaaS agreements, providing the whole procurement function and key stakeholders with your consultative expertise.
Key Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform market research analysis, collating data of product market values and present them to key stakeholders, identifying the risks and explaining how to strategically avoid them to benefit the firm
- Understand the market in order to negotiate contracts with major suppliers, so you can efficiently make cost reductions
- Identify and agree saving targets across the technology category, making sure that you are assessing the market and being conscious about potential long term benefits of supplier relationships whilst delivering on those targets
- Significant procurement and sourcing experience negotiating tech contracts, working with suppliers such as Microsoft, and SAP
- Proven ability to lead commercial negotiations, working with key stakeholders, building and maintaining supplier relationships all whilst abiding by the firms policies.
- CIPS qualification
- Graduate from leading University
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement