IT Procurement Category Manager/Bristol/ £55K / Financial Serv.
IT Procurement Category Manager / Bristol / Global Financial Services / £50,000 - £55,000 / Extensive Benefits inc. Bonus
This highly established Global Financial Services organization strives for impressive innovation to improve society as well as developing an outstanding reputation for providing a supportive environment for all employees. The benefits this company offer range from attractive pension contributions and performance-related bonus' to gym memberships and fitness classes, the list is endless.
If you are looking for an IT procurement role within a world renowned company that has access to substantial technological resources and with the opportunity to influence the procurement function, whilst feeling confident that your company will support you both professionally and with work/life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Within this exciting global IT procurement category manager role you will be required to…
- Continuously evaluate the organizations procurement activities to then suggest and implement suitable solutions to facilitate efficiency and cost reduction, as well as be responsible for leading delivery of the end-to-end IT procurement process
- Manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally - from preserving relationships to challenging business requirements
- Become an expert in this organizations proven budget approach to enable utilization, optimization and compliance to then contribute to IT procurement cost savings and improved performance with access to leading procurement tools and resources
- The diverse nature of this role in terms of day-to-day activities provides desirable variety where you will constantly be exposed to dynamic responsibilities from negotiating with market leading Technology suppliers to procurement performance management
To be suitable for this IT procurement category manager role you will need…
- CIPS and A level education
- A degree is preferrable but not conditional
- Established experience within procurement is essential, particularly in relation to IT and Technology categories
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Hardware Procurement, Software Procurement