Senior Category Manager - Leading Environmental Organisation
Senior Category Manager - Leading Environmental and Energy Firm
Location: South-West England (hybrid)
Salary: £60k - £70k + car + package
This leading Environmental and Energy organisation has recently had a restructure within the business and has had a transformation within the procurement function. They are now seeking an ambitious Senior Category Manager to work with the new Head of Procurement and introduce a new procurement initiative.
As the procurement function begins its transformation it is a great time to be joining and will allow the successful individual to progress quicker, implement changes and take on a broad range of responsibilities. The Senior Category Manager will help shape the direction of the team to adopt new processes within direct and indirect spend.
- Develop plans with stakeholders to ensure alignments of targets and improvement plans across spend
- Set strategy across key procurement spend areas such as maintenance services, machinery and equipment and indirect services (marketing, HR, professional services, FM and security)
- Manage projects to agreed timelines and report on progress
- Work closely with key senior and director level stakeholders across the business to drive procurement policy and category management strategy
Required Experience / Background:
- Understanding of technical buying across areas such as manufacturing and equipment, but also experience across indirect service spend
- Ability to lead a team and manage the end-to-end procurement process
- Excellent communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience as a procurement generalist
This a great opportunity to take on a broad range of responsibilities and gain autonomy with an established organisation within the renewable energy industry.
If you have the necessary experience within procurement management and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button below, or email your CV to Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services. Procurement, Head of Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services, Senior category
Apply for Senior Category Manager - Leading Environmental Organisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly