Procurement Buyer / Leading Financial Services / Bristol
Indirect Procurement Buyer / Bristol / £25,000 - £30,000 / Global Financial Services / Extensive Benefits inc. Bonus and Rapid Career Progression
This Global Financial Services organization has a worldwide highly reputable presence. Not only is it known for its outstanding innovation capabilities, its corporate culture is one of a kind through providing a supportive environment and rapid career progression opportunities. If you are looking to kick start your procurement career and develop skills that are highly regarded and demanded within the procurement industry, this is the perfect role for you.
The list of additional benefits are endless, from gym membership and fitness classes to performance related bonus schemes and professional qualification support. This rare procurement opportunity in terms of global organizational exposure, progression abilities and working environment is not one to miss out on.
Within this procurement buyer role your responsibilities will include…
- Supporting the development of business needs and gaining a deep understanding of the procurement process whilst proactively exploring and suggesting suitable solutions
- Work in alignment with Senior Category Managers to help delivery of the end-to-end procurement process; utilizing RFP and RFI
- Manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, from preserving relationships to challenging business requirements
- Gain expertise on the budget approach to manage expenses and monitor procurement performance
- The diverse nature of this role in terms of day-to-day activities provides desirable variety where you will constantly be exposed to dynamic responsibilities from negotiation to procurement performance management
Within this procurement buyer role you will need…
- Education up to degree level
- Degree would be advantageous
- CIPS Professional Procurement Qualification
- Experience working within indirect procurement is beneficial but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM
Apply for Procurement Buyer / Leading Financial Services / Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly